Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Parsnips Never Sleep

The past weeks have been largely consumed by the upcoming show at work, with a prominent distraction as my mother had another late night visit to the ER that resulted in another hospital stay. The coming two weeks are likely to be consumed in the same way, minus -- hopefully -- mom's health crises.

I'm designing lights for this show, so it's sort of a double duty situation since I'm still master electrician. Largely one of those how-many-hours-in-the-day situations.

Anyway, we finished most of the electrics load-in yesterday. Went to lunch at the Chinese buffet up the street. Dave, one of my overhire crew, got a certain familiar fortune in his cookie. Now it's getting a little creepy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon GR said...

I'm sorry about Mom. I know this is tough on you, especially in the middle of a show.

I never sleep either. You get used to it after a while.

Good Luck!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home