Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Look on my works, ye mighty...

Okay, so thanks to the TiVO and timely generous aide of Rob & Kathy (who sent me a well-travelled tape thereof) I've finally seen the LOST season finale. When it aired I was in the middle of tech for a show at work and forgot to put a tape in when I left for work that morning. (Actually, I think I had forgotten what day it was until I got to work and looked at the day's schedule.) So I called Rob, who I figured was TiVOing the show, and asked them to make me a tape. I then set up a media blackout until I could watch the show. (Not too hard during tech, since I pay little attention to the outside world then anyway.)

So I finally watched it the other night. And with all the uncertainties and cliffhangers -- who ARE the Others? DID they blow up Locke? what's with the arctic listening post? -- the thing that keeps tweeking my brain from somewhre off to one side is that four-toed foot of what must have been a giant statue. I mean, that is X-Files weird...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon GR said...

We still don't watch it. Yes, I keep hearing it's the best show on TV, but I just can't get my act together to sit still for a full hour on a weeknight on a regular basis.

I guess I'm a good candidate for the DVDs, when they come out (did the 1st season come out already?)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

First season is out. Second season will probably arrive shortly before the third season starts.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home