Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bedfellows

Internet shopping sometimes makes for some rather strange bedfellows.
I just got off of Amazon, where I placed an order for two DVDs:
"Brokeback Mountain" and "King Kong"

For whatever reason, I find it mildly amusing.

Still, not nearly as entertaining as the time while I was working at Movies Unlimited when a customer brought a pair of movies to the counter to rent:
"Passion Fish" and "Scent of a Woman"

Seriously. I do not lie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

Are you killing the clock?!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

Oh my god -- it just occurred to me that "killing the clock" could be a mistranslated euphemism for "wasting time."

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home