Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Busted

I've been having a dreadful time getting to sleep lately. One of the effects of this as been that I'm getting caught up on some unread comics. Another is that I'm channel surfing late at night a lot.

So imagine my joy every time I come across something I might actually want to watch. It seems Discovery Channel re-runs MYTH BUSTERS in the wee small hours of the morning. Hey, if I can't sleep I might as well watch Jamie and Adam drop a crash test dummie 150 feet into San Francisco bay.

They haven't blown anything up in the episodes I've caught, but they did prove that cola actually is good for cleaning the chrome on the car.

6 Comments:

Blogger A Minha Sombra said...

hello, how are you? im from portugal... :)

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mythbusters is cool... I also like Top Gear - which Discovery used to run, but now might be on other channels.

Of course, the unedited UK episodes are better.

Eric

9:43 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

I like Mythbusters, but Kathy? Luuuuuurves it.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Sharon GR said...

I'm with Kathy. (It's all about Grant, if he had better teeth.)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, I had no idea.

Greg, have you seen the cement mixer? There's a freakin' explosion!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, that was me just there.

Kathy S.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home