Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another illusion shattered

Yet another example of how the general quality of the world is declining: I discovered recently that those Arizona Iced Tea bottles that used to be actual blue glass are now just plain old everyday clear glass with a blue shrink wrap label covering most of the bottle to make it look like it’s blue glass.

How sad.

I’m thankful that I kept one of the blue glass bottles while they were still common. It’s sitting on the kitchen window sill with some other blue glass bottles. Sorry I didn't hold onto more of them. I really like the look of blue glass in the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home