Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The more things stay the same...

Although I sometimes feel a little guilty for posting just to share a quote, here I am doing it again. (Then again, my therapist would point out that I feel guilty about just about everything.) And I'm just not up to thinking about Bush long enough to point out the lasting damage this administration is doing.

This has been sitting on my iDesktop for more than a month:


"The legal rights of a minority should not have to rely on the approval of the majority."

ACLU chairman Norman Dorsen
June 6, 1977


After almost thirty years, how can any substantial portion -- much less the majority -- of people continue to so adamantly resist simplest reason?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon GR said...

"how can any substantial portion -- much less the majority -- of people continue to so adamantly resist simplest reason?"

I ask myself the same thing all the time, Greg. All the time.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home