Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Friday, July 21, 2006

Hide the Rum

I saw Pirates...Dead Man's Chest yesterday. (Was planning to get an oil change on the truck, but that didn't work out, saw I zoomed and caught a matinee; getting the oil change now, while I'm doing laundry and posting this.)

It's a load of fun. Depp is still a camp hoot as Captain Jack Sparrow, but there's also a touch of the hero here as well. Over all, I think the film is very good about bringing back and carrying forward characters from the first film.

It's not that I'm jaded about visual effects. Not at all. But it's such a given that anything is possible at this point that I don't experience the "wow" the way I once did. If I did, though, there's be a lot of "wow" here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home