Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Believe

Okay, this isn't a review. It's more a sort of exhortation. Get out to the movies and see Serenity. Even if you've never seen an episode of Firefly, the cancelled-too-soon TV show it's based on. The movie works better than fine on its own terms. (If you are a fan of the show, the film packs quite a wallop -- at least it did for me.) I hear the film's been getting good reviews. It deserves them. I'd give it one if I were up to writing a review at the moment.

So if you're of a mind to see a movie and are inclined to take things on trust, you'll let me point you towards Serenity. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Go. Now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when you get spam in your blocg contents...

BTW, State College has changed quite a bit...

Eric Aitala
f1m@f1m.com

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good volkswagen bumper guard post!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As many links as you want!

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

4:43 AM  
Blogger Sharon GR said...

I AM NOT SPAM!

I was wondering if Greg! was still here. And, if Greg! knows about the feature of Blogger where you can turn on word verification so these automated comment spammers can't hit you. And, if Greg! was planning to post again soon. I'm guessing your absence has to do with a show. I hope everything is ok.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon jovi. Le tents amer que je voit.

Chercher le tents et quelques comment terrien ici.

Blag agréable.

Jet devrai revenir plus retard.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home