Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Monday, March 06, 2006

Best SPAM Ever

Okay, so I'll admit it's probably a little pathetic that postings of funny SPAM I've received make up as large a percent of my blog as they do. But I've kept this in my inbox since February 12th just so I could share it with you here.


Subject: Fucking St.Valentine

What are you to do if you have bad erection?
Especially in the forthcoming Saint Valentines Day???
Don t worry, it is not the last of pea-time...
The most simple way is to visit our site, order the medication and that is all you are to do!

Do not kill the clock!

http://ovideadeal.com/



I would say that the best part was the fact that I received this through the Board of Governors group mailing on the Player's Club of Swarthmore website, if it were not for that last cryptic comment. But "Do not kill the clock!" is just too precious. I have no idea what it's supposed to mean, and that's part of the beauty.
And while we're at it, what exactly is "the last of pea-time" anyway?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

For that matter, what's a "bad erection?" Seems like you've either got one or you don't.

Maybe it's an erection in church or something. Or at the zoo.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I always treasured erections in church.

Never had one at the zoo.

I get them while driving quite often, wonder what's up with that?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

Okay Greg... give us another post of I kill this clock!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home