Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Monday, July 25, 2005

Spontaneity busting out all over

I went up to NYC on Sunday night to see my friend Rob's mini-play in this weekend's Spontaneous Combustion at TheatreSource. (If I was a good blogger, I'd have lots of hotlinks for all those, but Blogger itself isn't very friendly to adding links and such when you're posting from a Mac so we'll have to live without the hypertext.)

Discounting the utter HELL of dealing with northbound traffic on the turnpike, parkway and prettymuch everywhere else in Jersey, it was a good time. Rather rushed in getting there, but a lazy time once we'd actually made the curtain.

Rob's was one of the best of the set of mini-plays, none of which had existed in any form before Friday evening. It's kinda like doing topical sketch comedy, only not so topical.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon GR said...

We plan to go tomorrow night.

Nice new format! Good to see you bloggin' again.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Why on earth were you on the Parkway?!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

Andrew: It was screwed up directions. And for once, I am blameless.

Greg -- thanks for coming! I'm glad you got a chance to see my goofball stuff.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home