Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Santorum Hits The Fan

I just saw this on the Philly Theatre Alliance website callboard:

JOB CATEGORY: Auditions
JOB TITLE: Male Actor/Singer
ORGANIZATION: "The Teachings of Chairman Rick"
LISTING: Looking for a strong actor/singer to join an ensemble cast of a musical adaptation of Senator Rick Santorum's writings and speeches for the Philly Fringe Festival Sept 14-17. Music is composed by talented Philadelphia composer Tom Wilson Weinberg ("Ten Percent Revue", "Eleanor and Hick") Send resumes and headshots to producer Gershon Cattan at gershcat@comcast.net

I know one Fringe show I'll be seeing this year...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

in the spirit of The Young Ones episode "Bambi", we should rename him pRick Santorum.

oh, and he's in the wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorum

dk

12:04 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

hey greg,

thanks to my post, you are #5 on the google hit page for "prick santorum"

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home