Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Monday, July 26, 2010

Don't F#@% with Comicbook Nerds


"Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power..."

The Westboro Baptist Church makes me sad (and mad), but this just makes me happy...


Three -- count 'em, three -- protestors from Fred Phelps's Westboro Baptist "Church" group showed up at Comic-con; I expect they were unprepared for what they met --

As Mark Twain put it, "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand."

And amidst the mockery, some truths:
But seriously...
The never-ending battle continues.


All glory to the hypno-toad.

1 Comments:

Blogger JustAnotherHuman. said...

since yur looking for the answer of life you should read some stuff on my blog to see if it helps.
you can delete this comment after you read it if you desire.

deepintothereal.blogspot.com

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home