Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Sunday, September 06, 2009

They somehow know me far too well...

Now that I think about it, it was always pretty much inevitable that I'd find a bunch of things on ThinkGeek that fit my own idiosyncratic tastes. But this was just a little too perfect.

And, terrifyingly, my ThinkGeek wish list presently totals at $1,163.51. Amazon doesn't show you the total cost of everything you've tossed onto a wish list (at least nowhere that I've seen), so my wish list there just piles up full of things I'd like to have if money were not a concern and all I did was have things. Of course it's not likely that I'll ever get all or even most of the things on either list. The act of adding something cool to a wish list gives just a hint of vicarious pleasure at having found a thing I like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

ThinkGeek is fun. this is cute http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/womens/a581/

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home