Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bonnie Tyler, eat yer heart out

So I just got home from work and discovered we're having a lunar eclipse. The things you miss out on when you don't listen to NPR on your way to work in the morning.

When I was leaving work, the moon looked a little funky. Full, but not quite right. Of course, it had just stopped snowing a little bit before, so I figured it was lingering clouds.

Stopped and got a mini-pizza to take home for dinner. I checked out the sky again when I got out of the truck, and then stood in the driveway for a moment while things caught up with me. The moon was seriously funky now.

So I checked the internet and, sho' 'nuf, we're having the last total eclipse of the moon until 2010. Cool. Good thing I look at the night sky all the time.

Gonna go eat some pizza, then check out the eclipse again. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home