Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Tunnel

I'm in tech. Oh, God, am I in tech.

Long days getting Moliere's The Imaginary Invalid on its feet, as it were. When one part of the production department gets behind, we all do to some extent; set construction has been behind, so we're playing a hurry-up-and-wait routine with things we can't do until they've caught up. I keep moving the same stuff forward from one day to the next on my To Do list.

Argh.

On the bright side, as I sit at the lightboard I get to hear actors deliver lines like, "You dare spurn my enema!"

Can I love my job at the same time I hate it?

Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home