Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Jumbo Shrimp?"

Last night Saturday Night Live aired what I think was George Carlin's first appearance on the show. Must've been -- I think it was from 1975.

God, he looked so young.

Some classic stuff, before it was classic. A couple of bits that fell flat, too, and he handled that as deftly as anyone I've ever seen (with the exception, of course, of Johnny Carson).

Plus, one of the musical guests was Janis Ian.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

it was the first SNL- so yes it was his first appearance

2:34 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

That was a weird mix of stuff... I saw it a couple of years ago. Wasn't there a dance number by Toni Basil as well?

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home