Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Genuinely Creepy

I still may not be sure about the whole followed-by-Blake-quotes thing, but this Google listing, which I can across while looking for poetry search sites, is genuinely creepy:


Okay, so I'm pretty sure this is the result of the reckless use of a template of some sort. They seem to use more or less the same format for everything. It's the exclamation marks that get me.

But the funeral poem contest? That's just creepy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian R Tarnoff said...

Greg, if at all possible, I will hunt down for you my second copy of the Penguin book of Sick Verse (my favorite poetry collection of my morbid childhood). Amongst other things it has a section on "Corpse Love".

(Damn, can't even find my first copy just now...)

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home