Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Zoom-zoom?

Got the truck towed back to my neighborhood garage. They tell me the starter died. The part came in today, but not early enough to get the work done. So I won't have my truck back until tomorrow, and since I have a production meeting first thing in the morning that means I won't have the truck back until the end of the day tomorrow. Until then, I'm stuck driving the rental. Since I was initially stuck renting whatever Enterprise had available on the lot, I'm getting around in a mini-van. Can't shake the feeling that at any moment I'll be chased down by a bunch of kids expecting me to shuttle them to ballet class and soccer practice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home