Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Friday, September 22, 2006

Where's Jason?

I'd be curious to see this documentary, particularly after the glimpses I've had of the rhetoric the conservative christian right uses within its own ranks.

http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com/

I also find it interesting that the camp is in Devil's Lake, North Dakota.

Sometimes irony is all that gets me through the day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Click here to learn HTML Tags

11:14 PM  
Blogger Greg! said...

Andy --

I don't think you got it right the second time, either: that hotlink came up as an error when I clicked it.

Seriously, though, I think the HTML tags problem with Blogger is a Mac thing. I can't get italics to work, either. (Otherwise all those movie titles and such would be properly italicized in my posts.)

Now that I have a modern peecee running WinD'Ohs XP at work, I'll have to try some of my posts from that and see if the HTML stuff works correctly.

I am in awe of Rob's embedded video links. Of course, these days, I'm in awe of anything bedded, em- or otherwise.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

I have problems with some things on my mac at work -- I have to use the edit mode rather than the compose mode.

I'll send you an email with some help though -- if I'm posting a link while I'm at work, I always cut and pastthe link into a template I have on word. But bold & italic should be easy to remember: just use < i > and < b > (with the spaces between eliminated) to change your text, with /i and /b between the greater than/lessthan signs to change back.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Greg! said...

Wow. It works!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home