Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Suffer the Children

Found out today that one of the new plays we'd commissioned for this season has been cut from the schedule because it wasn't finished by deadline. We're talking a first full draft deadline here, not a final version deadline, so I can easily see pulling the plug.

It was to be in the second half of the season, and they've already chosen a replacement show. Rights are being secured.

The show we pulled is Walk Together, Children. So while this means that I'll lose the "Hang Children" and "Strike Children" events from my calendar, I do get to talk about how we cut Children.

I find humor in such twisted ways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

I'm very curious to see what will replace this aborted production.

(Yah, I went there.)

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You axed Children?!? Shame on you...

Heh

Eric

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home