Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Damn, I'm vulgar...

Okay, so I took the humor test but I can't figure out how to nicely paste my results into the blog. Grrrr. I guess I really do need to learn HTML tags if 'm going to continue blogging. I'm too much of a fussy text fetishist not to.

Anyway, what most surprised me was not my astonishingly high score on vulgarity. It was that I didn't score higher on "dark." Huh.








the Provacateur

(57% dark, 34% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK


You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin







My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 67% on dark





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 14% on spontaneous





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 89% on vulgar
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best place to find adult dating dating personals personals personals sites.info in my opinion is adult dating dating personals personals personals sites.info

You can find lots of stuff adult dating dating personals personals personals sites.info related just click

adult dating dating personals personals personals sites.info

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home