Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Friday, April 11, 2008

Enable much?

When I updated my mood on Facebook from "tired" to "lonely," I'd no idea it would result in exactly this showing up on my Facebook page:

Uhhh... "Send him a drink to cheer him up?" Qua?

Surely this isn't an entirely healthy suggestion in all cases.

Ah, what the Hell? I oughtn't take things so seriously. It's just Facebook, after all. I'm going to go chill out and knock back some Fekin Irish Whisky.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric Aitala said...

not healthy, but fun!

heh...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

Cheers!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Sharon GR said...

You know I'd send you a drink- but I'd rather pour two and share with you.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home