Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged!

Rob tagged me with this. So:


Cool, huh? Here's what I'm supposed to be doing:

The rules:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this..

These things tend to sputter out with me, but I'm so filled with the Yuletide Spirit that I felt I ought at least do the basics. Four out of five ain't too bad.
Thing is, the camera on my phone doesn't work very well these days. It may not be wholly in keeping with the strictures of the thing, but I gave it another shot:


That's my Christmas wreath there, creeping over my shoulder and wishing everyone happy holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

Awesome! Thanks for playing! And hello to your wreath!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home