Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sausage?

I was just checking comments on my last post, and it suddenly occurred to me that my titling might have been just a smidgen too obscure.

For some reason, I tend towards indirect post titles. They're often references, sometimes to things never mentioned in the post. The operate (or are at least supposed to) operate on a sort of associative basis.

Still, I can't help wondering if it wasn't a stretch for me to reference sausage in a post about my struggles with hyperlinks. Links. Hyperlinks.

Ah, well. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

See, I thought is was a reference to blogging in general, as one more thing, like laws and sausages, that no one wants to see made.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home