Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Monday, February 14, 2005

THAT's the Chicago way...

This is certainly not the first time I've expressed this sentiment, nor is it likely to be the last, but...
Valentine's Day sucks.
Okay, there was that rather interesting programme about candy on the Food Network. But, ,honestly, if I see one more of those "Every Kiss Begins With 'Kay'" ads I'm going to start listing other things that begin with "K" that aren't so faux romantic. Oh, darling, I love you so much. Here -- see! To prove my affection I spent lots of money on these rocks. "Family Guy" said it best with a quick cutaway TV commercial: "Diamonds. She'll Pretty Much Have To."
Valentine's Day sucks.
It's like a nationally mandated multi-media attempt to remind you if you're alone. And on Valentine's Day. Awww...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon GR said...

I love that bit in the Family Guy. When I saw it, I missed the next 5 minutes of dialogue, because I had rolled onto the floor laughing.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

That "Kay" slogan makes me think of things that end with K.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home