Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

… just another word for nothing left to lose

I don’t know which prospect is more deeply disturbing, the thought that this election’s results are the product of a more sweeping and much more stealthy manipulation than last time’s Florida scamming or the idea that the majority of voters actually want another four years of Shrub. Both terrify me, each in its own way.

Of course, what really scares me is the fact that the man now has nothing to lose. He can’t get a third term, so there’s no need to play things safe for the next four years. He can be a crazy as he wants. And we already have a Chief Justice of the Supreme Court nearing death’s door.

Please, someone, tell me the wolves are coming to save us.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home