Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

quiet... too quiet...

Well, I'm diving into the madness that is the holiday show at work (www.peopleslight.org) so things here'll be pretty quiet for the next couple of weeks. This production has all the headache-inducing production elements that everyone loves in a holiday show: atmospherics of several sorts, body mics and live sound, assorted special effects and lots and lots of lights. If I were making The Big Bucks, this would exemplify what I'd be doing to earn them. Of course, I'm not making the Big Bucks, so this is just a wealth of new material for me to grouse about.
I will not, however, be doing much of that grousing here. (Time's too tight, and there's too little satisfaction compared to kvetching over a beer.) So things're gonna get quiet here.

By the way, just to touch on recent running concerns, 1511 days left...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

You will return... you WILL return... look into my eyes... you WILL return...

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sharon GR said...

Sorry the show's a technical nightmare. It sounds really cool for three of my four family members. If the fourth was a bit older, we'd be coming to see it.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As many links as you want!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home