Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Friday, September 17, 2004

Shiver Ye Timbers!

Arrrghh!

Well, once again I’ve failed to make preparations in time to have a t-shirt on hand. But at least I can get the word out –

September 19th is Talk Like A Pirate Day!
(That's this Sunday.)

So ye’d best be talkin’ like pirates, then, ye scurvy dogs. Arrrr.

No, I’m not making this up.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

Arrrr! The day is upon us! Ahoy, matey!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

Okay, the day's come and gone. My timbers are shivered, and what have I got to show for it? New Post! New Post!

Heck, post some of your old movie reviews. Or tell us the secrets of your secret ninja stealth.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I like ninjas.

Imagine pirate ninjas; they'd be pretty tough, I think.

Let's think about their outfits for a moment...

DK

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home