Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Cookie Fortunes

Okay, this is, hands down, the single weirdest fortune I've ever pulled out of a cookie:

"Maybe you can live on the moon in the next century."

Yeah. Uh-huh. Wha...?
I mean, was this cookie siz years old? Or was the fortune printed years ago and just hanging around waiting to be bakes and sent on its way to me? Or is it suggesting that, maybe, I'll still be alive in the next century -- ninety-five years from now -- and, maybe, living on the moon. This fortune is both vague and staggeringly noncommital.
And pretty damn weird...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

"The laws sometimes sleep, but never die."

10:42 AM  
Blogger Greg! said...

Oddly enough (or perhaps not...), that was in one of the other three fortune cookies in that same takeout order.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home