Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Monday, January 12, 2009

Maybe

So I'm thinking I ought to have put my cell phone number on the letter to Entertainment Weekly.

I got home Friday evening and found a message on the answering machine. Someone had called from EW to confirm permission to print my letter. I called back, and got voice mail; I also e-mailed a reply.

It's Monday night, and I've not heard back again.

So don't know whether I'll be in a future issue of EW. Those who read EW regularly (Rob!), could you let me know if I pop up?

Who knows? This could be the start of my pathetic life as a letter hack.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob S. said...

I'll keep an eye out for it!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

It's in last week's issue with the Heath Ledger cover, for all you Millerphiles who are still looking for it.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home