Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holy .....!

Zoinks! It's a week 'til Christmas! Functionally, taking into account that it's after 10:30 at night as I write this, and that stuff like Christmas cards actually can't wait until the day before, it's pretty much a week. A week! How'd that happen?

I mean, I began December thinking I was more or less on top of things. Then the three-week time vortex sucked me in.

At least I still have some comp time and daylight flex time remaining at work. Getting sick over Thanksgiving weekend seems to have muddled by timeline more than I'd expected.

The holidays just get more stressful every year...


2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon GR said...

Love the cartoon!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

Yeah, it's crunch time. Ugh.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home