Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

We've got cabin fever...!


Okay, so the snow itself isn't so big a deal. But my truck is still in the shop, and the snow falling outside my window is really punching up the effect of my being trapped in the house.

And, as is always the case when I spend an entire day at home, I'm reminded that I really don't have any food in the house other than breakfast food.

2 Comments:

Blogger  Jolie said...

How ironic! I recall your mother sending you boxes of cereal to be sure you had something edible in your college apartment. Do we need to send you frozen dinners or McD's gift cards? Or maybe mac & cheese or Ramen noodles?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Rob S. said...

Oh, hell -- that sucks man. I hope it's home soon!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home