Define "a Life"...

... still searching for a clear definition of that thing people keep telling me I need to get...

Name:
Location: Springfield, PA

Friday, July 13, 2007

Charge!

I got myself a charger for the iPod.

After the in-depth discussion, I concluded that the convenience was forth a few bucks. That is, I concluded that it was worth the $23.45 I'd end up paying for the Griffin PowerDuo. I've been happy with my Griffin RoadTrip, so I was game to invest in another Griffin accessory.

Amazing how much other online vendors undercut Griffin's list price on these things. Thanks to Rob for throwing that lead my way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Even though it sounds like a cheesy Saturday morning superhero show, the Griffin PowerDuo looks like a nice package. I like that it can be used to charge other USB devices as well.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Greg! said...

I was considering the Griffin Ambiguously Gay PowerDuo, but I don't do the ambiguous thing anymore.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home